FOSFOVET FORTE 100 mg/mL solution for injection
solution for injection
Information intended for professionals and providers of veterinary care.
1 mL ot the veterinary medicinal product contains:
Acidum nucleinicum (stabilized solution of sodium salt of nucleic acid) 100 mg (corresponds to 10 mg organically bounded phosphorus)
Methyl paraben, ethylene diamine, ethanol, sodium hydroxide, water for injection
Clear to slightly opalazing solution of brown to dark brown colour.
Roborant and tonic:
- general metabolism disorders, mostly due to insufficient feeding
- weakness, convalescence, severe births
- circulatory and cardiac weakness
- flaccid sexual activity and total exhaustion
- supportive treatment in therapy of sterility
- decreased viability of new-borns
- disorders of nutrition and development of young animals
- current nutrition in spring months.
Defects of development and bones formation:
- rachitis and osteomalacia
- support of wrongly healing of bones fractures (callus formation) in connection with vitamin D therapy
- tetany and paresis connected with impairing ratio of Ca, Mg and P in treatment by calcium and magnesium.
Dose for each species, method and route of administration:
10 – 50 mL according to size and animal species. Therapy is repeated in short intervals (1 to 2 days) up to significant improvement of health condition.
According to size and health condition of animals administer every two days the dose of:
5.0 – 15.0 mL to big animals
0.5 – 3.0 mL to small animals
Route of administration: Intramuscularly, subcutaneously.
Special warnings for each target species:
Relatively high doses from 10 ml to 50 ml (according to size and animal species) should be administered s.c. or i.m., separately on more sites.
Special precautions for storage:
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Store below 25°C. Protect from light. Store in a dry place.
Do not use this veterinary medicinal product after the expiry date stated on label.The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
By entering this website, I declare that I am a professional representative under the law and that I am familiar with the definition of a professional representative under laws in force.
The professional representative is a professionally competent person authorized to handle medicines and medical devices.
If you want to continue, click YES
The description of the medicine is for information purpose only. It is not an advertisement.
Read the content of the package leaflet carefully before use. If you have any further questions, ask your veterinarian or pharmacist.