75 g, 250 g
Colostrum 7 500 mg
Brewer's yeast 20 000 mg
L-carnitine 2 000 mg
Cyanocobalamin 0.2 mg
Inositol 800 mg
Glycine 20 000 mg
Maltodextrin 6 000 mg
Vanilla aroma 4 000 mg
Vehiculum ad 100 g
Homogenous powder of white colour.
High efficient immunostimulatory and energetic preparation intended for pigeons to strengthen the performance in stress conditions. Preparation acts on the basis of colostrum, complemented by brewer's yeast, amino acids, vitamin B12 and maltodextrin. L-carnitine increases the ability to withstand more physical stress, improve the energy utilisation and increase muscle mass. Inositol acts on neurotransmission and increases the physical performance. Glycine supports muscle growth, and acts as quick energy source in the form of glucose and enhances the immunity. On the other hand, maltodextrin does not burden the digestion, rapidly cleaves to glucose and is the ideal sugar in the performance and immediately after.
Area of Use:
- it provides natural body immunity, activates, regulates and supports the immune system
- optimise the composition of intestinal flora
- prevent against the inflammatory intestinal diseases
- regulate iron transport in the organism
- provides sufficient vitamins and amino acids
- increases the L-carnitine content in muscles
- enhances the performance of muscle mass
- supports heart function
- provides rapidly mobilizable energy to organism and ensures its internal balance
- it helps in stress and disorders of nervous system
Race Pigeon: performance regulation during racing season: 5 g of the preparation per 500 g of feed, 3 to 4-times during 1 week.
Route of administration:
For oral administration, via feed together with sprout oil.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store in fridge at 2-8°C.
Store in a dry place.
Protect from light.
App. No. SR: 082/VM/11-S
The description of the medicine is for information purpose only. It is not an advertisement.
Read the content of the package leaflet carefully before use. If you have any further questions, ask your veterinarian or pharmacist.